Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Vestments

This is my latest completed sewing project. It has taken up so much of my time. Matt is happy about it though and has been talking about all of the vestments he wants me to make him now. This set is for a customer.

I can't take credit for any of the designs as it was a custom order.



The embroidery came from Russia, I think.


I am so happy to have finished it. My health problems caused a huge delay.



That phelonian made me want to rip out my hair, haha.



I wish I could say that I have lots of fun projects in store, but my next order is for seat cushions, ha. I desperately want to make some re-enactment clothing- that would be so much fun. 

3 comments:

  1. very lovely work! well done dear one! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those vestments turned out beautifully :) glory to God! How much did you sell them for?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! If you have a particular question, you can always email me at rebekahbethany {at} gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...