Wednesday, June 25, 2014

The last Washi top for a while

Phew! It has been a busy few days!

We are moving to Upstate NY in a couple of weeks. Fr. Matt is going to be the priest at a parish there. I am excited about it, but also quite sad to leave our beloved monastery.

Any who, this photo was from a project before the craziness began. I had to finish an order for a little girl's dress, so I cut this out while I was at it.


I think it is my favorite fabric of all time. It is a cotton linen blend from South Korea.


South Korea has completely won my heart for beautiful fabrics.


I can't say how much I want to make a tablecloth out of this. Haha

Well- time to do more housework!

3 comments:

  1. blessed move and new beginning! Lord be with you! I know that it is hard to move but God is with you! and I am sure the prayers of many at your beloved monastery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! I love the colors of this fabric! I'm not into the more neutral tones, but like this one :-) & yay moving lol?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely Washi! Blessings for a safe and easy transition to your new home - moving is an exciting and daunting task, but one that increases faith I think! Emily x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! If you have a particular question, you can always email me at rebekahbethany {at} gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...