Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Confessions of a designer fabric addict.

Hello!

I have been busy busy busy. I have been making lots more baby dresses for my shop.


This is what I have in stock now. Most of these are either 0-3 months or 3-6 months. Do yo know why? Laziness. I didn't want to print out and tape and cut and insert-other-first-world-problems-here a new pattern size, haha. I finally got myself to print out most sizes, so expect more larger sizes.

Any who. Here'e the rub: I love love love designer fabrics. Designer fabrics are often much higher quality in the printing and materials- and the designs are just adorable.


The middle dress is a Liberty of London lawn. It sews like a dream- the fabric is so fine and crisp. On the right is the Spring 2014 Nani Iro double gauze. So soft and lovely.

Sewing with fabrics like this is so much fun. I am sure the dream will wear off with time, but for now I am somewhat addicted to it. I want to sell these not just to make money, but just so that I can keep making them.

If you are interested, they are in my shop!

3 comments:

  1. Very fashionable dress, has distinguishing feature very much, especially suitable for Asian women.I don't know whether that is?
    formal dresses online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get daily ideas and methods for making $1,000s per day ONLINE totally FREE.
    GET FREE ACCESS TODAY

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! If you have a particular question, you can always email me at rebekahbethany {at} gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...