Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Selfish Sewing: Washi Dress

I have been wanting to make a Washi Dress for a while. I have been following the blog Made By Rae and have loved her designs. I finally bought the pattern and within two days had completed two dresses (even while battling the stomach virus). The pattern is so easy!



I have been saving this fabric that I brought back from Belguim last year. I thought it would make a fun dress, and it did. :)

I added a lace collar and vintage brass button. I also modified the gathers to be pin tucks.


This pattern runs from size XS to XXL. It is so simple to follow. There is elastic shirring in the back so it doesn't need a closure(Cheers and drinks for everyone!). After I finished it, I thought I might put it in my Etsy shop (remember, I was sick at the time, haha) but now I think I would be crazy if I did that.

I am including this as part of a fun event that I found called Selfish Sewing Week. Check it out! It is a great way to find new patterns/ideas/blogs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! If you have a particular question, you can always email me at rebekahbethany {at} gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...