Monday, June 17, 2013

Delicious home made bagels are not that hard to make!

The little bagels (left) were over-boiled.
I wish I was a good enough cook to offer you my own bagel recipe, but alas, I am not. Still, I love this recipe so much, I thought I would share the link.

The only extra advice that I would like to add is to be very careful about "boiling" the bagels. As you can see from the picture, if the bagels are in too hot/too long, they will shrivel. I usually use water that is a very gentle boil (closer to a simmer) and only for 1.5 minutes on each side.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I've been hoping you'd share your favorite bagel recipe! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! If you have a particular question, you can always email me at rebekahbethany {at} gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...