Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Clay: one of my new favorite things.

Ok, I will just say it. I am almost 28 and, like other unfortunate adults, I STILL have acne. (weeping, lamentations, gnashing of teeth)

Since the age of, say, 13, I have tried a lot of treatments. I even took prescription medicine and Proactiv. I tried just about every over the counter medicine there was. Most of this was when I was a teenager. A couple of years before I got married, I gave up stopped trying medicines and went for a more natural route. Still, I was fraught with problems.

I started using Redmond Clay a few weeks ago. I am so impressed with how well it works! It isn't a "miracle;" I still have breakouts, but it definitely cut them way back. I am very happy with it.



I first started hearing about Redmond Clay when reading my crunchy mom blogs. It seemed pretty interesting (they also have clay toothpaste!), but I didn't try it right away. I was recently given several products to try. I wish I did it a long time ago! I love using an all natural product that works for me.

Now, I will say, adult acne is different than teenage acne, so not all treatments are interchangeable. Also, everyone has different skin and some may be more sensitive than others. I have been using it every day, which would probably murder sensitive skin. I have read that some people use it as a spot treatment for acne.

Redmond clay also has a ton of other uses. I have not used it for other purposes, but I have read that it could be for wounds and many other ailments. You can also get it in powder form and drink it. I recently treated a spider bite with it and it did a great job of helping the wound to heal before my mom turned into Spidermanwoman.

If you would like to give it a try, Redmond Clay is offering my readers a 15% of coupon. The code is: VERDANT15.






1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! If you have a particular question, you can always email me at rebekahbethany {at} gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...