Saturday, May 18, 2013

Re-purpose an old picture frame



First off, I had this lovely vintage framed print that was given to me by my aunt. It was great! However, to my extreme dismay, when I was moving it, I accidently knocked a hole in it.


I replaced the picture with a print that I've had for ages, but I wasn't a huge fan. I had seen pictures on Pinterest of re-purposed picture frames, so I thought I would give it a try.


I took out the picture and backing. Happily, the nails were already lined up perfectly, so I didn't have to hammer anything. I tied strings to each of the nails.


It should be very tight.


I had actually been thinking of this idea for a long time and purchased these mini clothes pins at a shop in Belgium. They are also very easy to find on Amazon.


Simply pin the pictures to the strings.


I get happy seeing all of the pictures in one place. I am not very good at gallery walls; this is a much easier alternative for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! If you have a particular question, you can always email me at rebekahbethany {at} gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...