Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Birkenstocks on Zulily!


I have been waiting and hoping that Zulily would have Birkenstocks soon. I gave up. The shoes that I ordered from Amazon are due to be delivered today, and today Zulily is featuring discounted Birkenstocks! Gah! At least, the style I really wanted isn't being offered, so I can't feel TOO bad, heh.

Any who, since this is such a good deal for such a great shoe, I thought I would share the sale with you in case you don't have a Zulily account.

If you didn't see my Zulily disclaimer before, here it is again. Zulily sends daily emails of highly discounted items. Really, the deals are amazing (maternity, nursing and normal clothes plus every baby/child thing you can think of). The downside is that you have to sign up for an account and get a daily email. The sales usually last for a few days, so you have to act fast. I get annoyed at daily emails, but in this case, I think it is worth it. If you share your link with friends who create an account and purchase something, you earn shop credit. A lot of it. In other words, use my link if you are going to buy something, haha.
$120. 59.00 (The link will take you to the main page. The Birkenstock sale is at the top of the list.)
$90.00 49.00
$155. 77.99
$90. 47
$90. 49

$120. 59.00





There are about 100+ other styles to chose from (plus shoes for kids and men). Seriously. If you have been considering a pair, I would definitely suggest checking out today's sale to see if they have your model.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! If you have a particular question, you can always email me at rebekahbethany {at} gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...