Friday, April 19, 2013

Pretty clothes on sale



I wanted to share with you some pretty {modest} things for sale form Zulily today. These sales usually only last for a few days and sometimes sell out quickly. They were so lovely and inexpensive I thought you might like to see them. Sometimes it is nice to buy something on the cheap for less than what you could make it for. :)

Source
$22.99
Source
$26.99
Source
$22.99

Source
$22.99
Source
$22.99
Source
$32.99
(My favorite) It looks like it could have come from Downton Abbey.
Source
$22.99

If you click any of the links, you will be taken to the main Zulily log in page. (The pretty clothes are from the Spring Romance category.) The only downside to Zulily is that you have to sign up for an account. Still, the deals are fantastic. I have been signed up for over a year (and get emails) and wouldn't think of cancelling my account. If you get a friend to join, you get a $20 shop credit (which I would get if you made an account/purchase using my link, wink wink). Zulily usually has tons of baby stuff as well as maternity and nursing clothing.

1 comment:

  1. I think they will look much better in person than in the picture. I find mens leather jackets on cwmalls.com feel softer than I expected, comfortable and stylish.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! If you have a particular question, you can always email me at rebekahbethany {at} gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...