Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Tea party


There was a party at our house a couple of weeks ago. Everyone brought a dessert to share. It was delicious! 

After the party, I hung the bunting up in the kids room. It was so easy to make- just strips of cloth (A good way to use your scraps!) tied to a long, thick string.


I think macarons are one of my favorite desserts to make. Really, don't be afraid of them, they are not that difficult! Even if you "botch" them, they will still taste delicious. Most of the difficulty just comes from trying to create the "prefect" appearance. 

I have been using various techniques from several sources. I am still thinking about writing a blog post about which ones I use, but until then, in this post, I shared several links that helped me.

3 comments:

  1. That's looks beautiful! I'm still impressed with the macaroons! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very beautiful and lovely!!! I await the macaroon post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was lovely indeed! Thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! If you have a particular question, you can always email me at rebekahbethany {at} gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...