Monday, January 21, 2013

Hello!

Just popping in to tell you that Modcloth is having a ginormous sale.
  Shop ModCloth
I really love Modcloth and am an affiliate, so yes, if you ever use my links and buy something, I will be your best friend forever. That hasn't happened yet, haha. But seriously, this sale is amazing- dresses for less than 20 dollars. Most of them are too short, but since I layer them with a longer skirt, it works.

At any rate, we've had an insane week. INSANE. To sum it up, it involved an ambulance and nearly an ICU for one child and almost having to get rabies vaccinations for the other. Matt and I also both had the flu. Crazy. Both children are fine now.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, my, I'm so sorry! That's an awful week! I'm glad everyone is doing better now. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lord have mercy! that sounds stressful! sending a HUG your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! I nominated you to participate in the fun bloggy get to know you game! I hereby award you the Liebster award :) Hope you can join in the fun! http://learning-2-see.blogspot.com/2013/01/random-facts-about-me-liebster-nominee.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! If you have a particular question, you can always email me at rebekahbethany {at} gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...