Monday, December 10, 2012

Handmade dress for sale

I am about to list this dress on my Etsy shop, but I thought I would offer it to my readers first. If you are interested, send me an email.

Handmade dress, $20.00 

Now I will offer a story of how being cheap and innovative doesn't always work out for the better. My dressform does not have a base. I had the brilliant idea of using an old curtain rod to function as the base. What I didn't expect was that it had some rusty water in it that leaked on the dress as I put it on. Heart break. I scrubbed and scrubbed and managed to get most of it out. I have pictures of them if you would like to see what I am talking about. The stains are very faint. They will be included with the Etsy listing, but are still on my camera, *wink.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! If you have a particular question, you can always email me at rebekahbethany {at} gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...