Wednesday, November 28, 2012

In which I put my new camera to work.

I have a lot to learn in the world of aperture, shutter speed and all of that, so for now I am using easy modes.

BUT now that I have a decent camera, I want to share the dress I made before our trip to Europe to wear while I was there. It is based on this pattern, which I shared a few weeks ago. It is marvelously simple as there are no closures. Sure, a zipper only costs a few dollars, but I never have them on hand. 
Note to self: Iron backdrop.

As a side note, I got this fabric for 1.50 a yard, so it was pretty cheap to make.


I love love love the floral print. The fabric is also very soft. It worked great in cold weather with thick tights, a cardigan and boots.

In case you forgot, you can get it here.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks to share this information, i have visited your great post.

    Fabric Backdrops

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a difference a floral fabric can make to a photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! If you have a particular question, you can always email me at rebekahbethany {at} gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...