Sunday, September 30, 2012

Photo printing

If you would like to get some free photos (plus shipping, boo!) first time members get 60 free 4x6 prints by using this referral link.(Which, *cough, cough* would also give me a $10 store credit, haha) I just ordered over thirty prints that I plan on using as projects for Christmas gifts. I have found that you can save lots and lots of money by watching for deals and scooping them up- even if it is months before it would be gifted- rather than waiting until just before. It also saves tons of time.





                                             Source: mineforthemaking.blogspot.com via Rebekah on Pinterest

What can you do with your free prints? Here is a great tutorial from Mine for the Making about how to make gorgeous coasters from your own photos for about $2! Her idea is easy and genius. I am 99.999999% sure I am going to do something similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! If you have a particular question, you can always email me at rebekahbethany {at} gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...