Saturday, August 25, 2012

What I have been up to

Life has been going back to normal.

I still haven't done any sewing! I have gotten into cooking huge batches of food and putting it in the freezer though.

Best of all, I got to go hiking last week.


There are 46 high peaks in NY. I am halfway through them.


No picture ever does them justice.


I found some cool looking mushrooms.


I thought it looked like fairy garden or something, haha. 



T-shirt: 577 (?)
Dress that I wear as a top: Modcloth
Capri's: Old Navy from shop my closet at Freckles in April

Someday I will get my act together and get sewing. I got some dreamy designer fabric from Etsy (by Heather Ross) that I am going to make a top out of. It was the most expensive fabric I have ever purchased, so I want to get it right. I also got yards and yards of amazing gauzy floral fabric that I am envisioning several maxi skirts for my shop. That is all probably going to be after I finish my book project which I am hoping will be done within the next four weeks.

3 comments:

  1. I just have to say that is an awesome picture of you at the top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Mat. Anna - such a great picture of you on the top of that NY mountain! :) do look forward to seeing what you do next ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed your post! Such nice photos...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! If you have a particular question, you can always email me at rebekahbethany {at} gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...