Saturday, May 19, 2012

Ruffle skirt finally used

So, ironically, though the tutorial of this skirt has had many views, I have never worn it in public. Ever.

I finally did over a year after I made it.

Top: Forever 21
Skirt: Made by me here.

This was at my uncle's wedding last weekend. It had the loveliest reception I think I have ever been to. A mutual friend has an amazing house and yard. Amazing. This picture was taken at the edge of a lovely field stone patio. If my dreams came true, I would one day have a place almost as nice as this one. So, the reception was there- all outdoors. The weather was perfect and super warm. The only downside was that it made me seriously lament NOT begging to have my reception there as well. Really, what was I thinking?!

My uncle and I

Our family photos are making progress, people! We finally have everyone's head in the right direction and 3/4 are looking at the camera. Seriously though, I love this picture. (Thank you, Sarah!!!!)





Photobucket
pleated poppy

4 comments:

  1. That last photo of the four of you is so cute :) You look so beautiful in it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute skirt! And some great pieces in your shop. Visiting from WIWW.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! If you have a particular question, you can always email me at rebekahbethany {at} gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...