Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Shakespeare Lolz

I am a pretty big fan of Shakespeare.








I designed this shirt a few hours ago. Zazzle had a sale for 50% off shirts today. I wanted a literary shirt to add to my collection ("Collection" meaning one other shirt). I didn't like the ones that I found very much, so I designed one. This is the shirt that I already have. I am in love with it. The problem is that now I am afraid to wear it. Dang.
I would highly recommend Zazzle. There are some offensive shirts which I am not a fan of, but there are a lot of great ones out there. I have also made mugs and magnets with family photos as gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! If you have a particular question, you can always email me at rebekahbethany {at} gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...