Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Pascha

I haven't done one of these in a while.

Shirt/dress Modcloth
Skirt: Banana Republic (thrifted years ago)
Belt; Thrifted (10 cents, I think)
Lace socks: Burlington Coat Factory
Shoes: Dr. Scholls!!!
And the cardigan version for church. 

And... a new family picture. Someday we will all be looking at the camera... or all smiling.


I still like it though!

We took these pictures on Pascha, aka Easter. Orthodox Easter was a week after Western Easter this year. It was pretty boss. The service started at 11:30 pm, Saturday night and ended at about 4am, Sunday. It was beautiful and the babies did remarkably well. I wish I had good pictures of it. After the service we had a giant party that was filled with meat and cheese (traditionally given up during Lent). We came home around 6am and I went to bed at dawn. For the past few days to make up for the lack of sleep we blacked out the babies' windows with blankets.

Linking here

2 comments:

  1. Christ is Risen!!

    love that skirt, I must say! :) Blessed rest of bright week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Our Bright Week was great. I hope yours was too!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! If you have a particular question, you can always email me at rebekahbethany {at} gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...