Monday, April 9, 2012

Eleven Things


I have never done one of these before, but since I was recently tagged, I thought I would join in the fun! 
Rules:
1. You must post these rules. 
2. You must post a picture of yourself.
3. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
4. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them they've been tagged.
4th of July 2008: On the summit of Mt. Marcy (I am in the middle of my cousins with a light colored shirt)


Eleven Random things

1. I used to write letters in Elvish. Ha. Deep dark nerd secrets coming out!

2. Once, I had pneumonia when I was about 14. My brother sat with me for hours on my bed playing Monopoly. In the the most notorious game (we did bend some of the rules) he had houses and hotels on every piece of property on the board and soon after that all of the large bills from the bank. I will always appreciate the time he took for me. It is one of my fond memories.

3. When I was a kid I not only ate frog legs (fried), but I also procured them... and prepared them...

4. I kill houseplants. Right now there are two dead/dying plants on my table. I already removed one.

5. I wish I didn't kill houseplants.

6. Somehow I can get plants to thrive... outside.

7. I went to England and Scotland once and would do just about anything to go back.

8. I got my first sewing machine when I was 8. It was a kid's machine so don't start freaking out.

9. When I was about 7, I wanted to be Amish when I grew up. I started hand sewing a dress in anticipation.

10. My cat is one toe short of tying with the world record.

11. The picture above is from a hiking trip in which we hiked Mt. Marcy during the day, then waited for dusk to see all of the fireworks go off around it. You could see from a state away. Then we hiked down. In the dark. Then we couldn't find a free camping area and fell asleep in the best clearing we could find. 


Eighteenth of May's questions:

1. On holiday: city or wilderness? Wilderness! (Unless it is on a different continent, then I would probably want to see cool stuff in cities)
2. Favourite bible verse? That is a tough one! I really like Psalm 116:15 "Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints." (KJV)
3. Books or magazines? Books. I love getting into stories. I like magazines a lot, but books have so much more.
4. Rock or pop? Erm, whatever Coldplay is. 
5. If there was a movie of your life, who would play you? Sense and Sensibility: Marianne Dashwood. 
Source: imdb.com via Rebekah on Pinterest


6. Where would you go if you had all the money/time in the world? Basically, everywhere in Europe. 
7. In the park (pretend your a kid): swing or slide? I still go on swings!
8. Are you afraid of anything? Rabies.
9. Favourite colour: A muted pink
10. If you could ace one sport, what would it be? Soccer! I played for six years and never made a goal in a game. I loved it though! AND, I was a pretty good defender.
11. Your favourite thing about yourself? Being a wife and mother. Well, and more importantly following Christ. 

My questions to pass on
1. What is your favorite movie/
2. What is your favorite era?
3. Retell one of your fondest childhood memories
4. Modern fashion or vintage?
5. Eeek! There is a snake (non-poisonous) in your garden. What do you do? 
6. If money were not a problem, would you rather take a road trip or fly?
7. Uh oh! The power went out for the night. What will you find yourself doing to pass the time?
8. Share a tip for others a way that you try to go green.
9. 45x(4-5p) + 47.8p(34x(45-8) + 7) + 1=
10. Just kidding
11. Share something that made you happy today.


I don't really know who to tag, so I will just say- consider yourself tagged if you would like to be. :) I mean, seriously, who wouldn't BEG to answer my awesome questions. ;) (Especially the algebra one.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! If you have a particular question, you can always email me at rebekahbethany {at} gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...