Saturday, April 28, 2012

Changes

Oh my word. I don't even want to know how much time I have spent on reworking the design of this blog. It looks different, but phew! HTML can be so complicated! I am a complete novice at it so a lot of the time I spent reading tutorials. I suppose it is better than watching TV- at least I will tell myself that so I don't feel bad for all of the time that I spent to change things that probably didn't matter very much to begin with.

So, this is a picture-less post. If you are reading this in a reader, I implore you to pop out for a moment to see the new design and tell me what you think. I kind of overdid it on my favorite font, so I have to tone it back somewhat, but NOT TODAY! :)

Thanks <3

PS, I have a fun giveaway coming up soon!

8 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! If you have a particular question, you can always email me at rebekahbethany {at} gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...