Thursday, March 8, 2012

Apple love

I got a new (refurbished) iPod 8G 6th generation Nano today! I love it. I previously had a 2G 1st generation Nano and it was recalled. If you have one, I would recommend going to Apple's support page to get it replaced. Apparently there is a battery defect in some first generation nano's that cause it to heat up and become dangerous. My replacement was 100% free. I would also like to point out that I bought my nano about six years ago (used) for about $70. The nano that I just received (new) is listed for $129 on Apple's website. I would say that is a good deal.


AND here is a debut with one of my new skirts :)
Top: Forever 21
Cardigan: Gap
Skirt: Made by me and you can buy one here
Socks: Chinese Laundry
Oxfords: Target
Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! If you have a particular question, you can always email me at rebekahbethany {at} gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...