Monday, February 6, 2012

Vintage/Antique book edition #2

Since my last vintage book post, I got some more out of storage. We finally have room for nearly all of our books on real shelves. Since some of the covers and illustrations are pretty and unique, I thought I would share them.

"Through the Looking Glass and What Alice found There."
Lewis Carol. A.L. Burt: New York. N.d.




"Lad of Sunnybank." Albert Payson Terhune. Grosset and Dunlap: New York 1929

This was one of my favorite books when I was younger. I am pretty sure Lad could rival Lassie.




"The Little Lame Prince." Miss Mullock. Harper & Brothers Publishers: New York N.d.




"D'Ri and I." Irving Bacheller. Grosset and Dunlap: New York. 1901
Perhaps, since I am running out of old book covers, I should start photographing more of the beautiful illustrations. 

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! If you have a particular question, you can always email me at rebekahbethany {at} gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...