Friday, February 3, 2012

Green grass in February

When I reflect on this past winter I wonder, what happened to it? Did it ever happen? Sure we had snow- but it was almost nothing. Our winter has been a hybrid of never-ending-fall/early spring. As you can see in this picture, there is green grass.

By the way, I skipped out on the challenge all week. This is the last day of it: Wear something that scares you. Well, I bought these tights months ago and have never worn them because though I think they are cool, they also kind of freak me out.

Top: Burlington Coat Factory
Cami: Forever 21 (?)
Skirt: J Crew
Tights: Modcloth
Flats: Burlington Coat Factory



”Momma pleated poppy

6 comments:

  1. I love those tights! They really pull everything together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the tights. I'm glad you pulled them out from your closet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tights look great! Isn't this weather crazy? I feel like we have hardly had a winter at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tights look great! Patterned tights can be so fun. This winter has been mild! I keep thinking we're going to be hit with a big storm to make up for it. Probably in April! Ice storm for Pascha or Palm Sunday? I hope not!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're having the same kind of winter. A sort of non-winter winter. Annoying but also maybe kind of nice?

    I love those tights! Such a great pop of pattern.

    Kayla
    Freckles in April

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit. Our prayers are being heard for a mild winter for us.;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! If you have a particular question, you can always email me at rebekahbethany {at} gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...