Sunday, January 15, 2012

Springtime necklace

Believe it or not, I have actually been spending lots of time making things. My downfall has been taking pictures of them. I reeeeeeeealy want a SLR camera and Adobe Paintshop. I am not about to purchase both, so it is one or the other, or possibly, neither. :/

Any who, I wanted to share something that I made just before Christmas. I gave these away as gifts. They are so easy to make and look lovely.



All that you need is some thin crafting wire and three beads. String the beads on about four inches of wire. Wrap it tightly in the shape that you see in the picture. After that, take about 12 inches of wire and  wrap it around a tube shaped object to make the nest. Use the wire from the beads to wrap around the nest, leaving some at the top (in a loop) for the chain/ribbon to go through.

So, what do you think? A SLR or Photoshop? :)

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! If you have a particular question, you can always email me at rebekahbethany {at} gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...