Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Skinny jeans

In all fairness, they are a little big. I like the idea of skinny jeans worn with tunic like tops. In this case it is a dress. However, there is no way I would ever wear a dress this high on its own. Not. Ever.

Cardigan {it is really a deep purple}: Forever 21
Cami: Forever 21
Dress: Modcloth
Skinny jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: Burlington Coat Factory

As a side note, I ordered this dress from Modcloth. Sadly, the seam ripped out on it. Modcloth is so amazing; they totally refunded it, but allowed me to keep it to fix myself. I did it yesterday- while watching the new season of Downton Abbey.

9 comments:

  1. Oh Downton Abbey. I'm a little bit obsessed with that show! And what a cute dress!

    See Me Rwar

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, I love Downton!! I love the outfit, too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just figured out how to reply to comments. Wow.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I'm so excited about this new feature! I like skinnies with dresses or tunics, too. I learned thst in the last challenge. :)

      Delete
    3. Oh, good, it is new. I thought it was always there and I never noticed it.

      Delete
  3. Wow, that was really nice of Modcloth. Also, DOWNTON ABBEY. Freaking love that show.

    And I'm with you..love tunic-y tops over skinny jeans!

    Kayla
    Freckles in April

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have been having fun with the challenge!

      Delete
  4. I need to check out this Downtown Abbey everyone is talking about! And I know what you mean about short dresses---no thank you! Jeans underneath is a perfectly trendy solution!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Downton Abbey is great. Season one is on Netflix, if you have it. Season two is airing now- you can watch it at pbs.com. My disclaimer is that there were a couple of scenes in season one that I found inappropriate, but that was it.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! If you have a particular question, you can always email me at rebekahbethany {at} gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...