Monday, January 16, 2012

Riassa terrors

I have been working on making a Riassa for Deacon Matt over the last few days. I didn't have a pattern so I made one by laying wax paper over an already made riassa. 

Then I made the great decision of getting super thin polyester. Heh. Let me tell you, thin polyester is not a whole lot of fun when you are making something with long drapes. 

Even though I am not an expert by any means, I would like to post how I made it (after it is done) if it would help anyone who is interested in making one. Patterns for these things are hard to come by.

Of course, that is if I don't burn the thing and dance around its ashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! If you have a particular question, you can always email me at rebekahbethany {at} gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...