Monday, January 23, 2012

Layers

Remember that 21 Day challenge when I inundated your readers with pictures of myself? Well, I am back at it again with the 10 Day Challenge hosted by Freckles in April. I am not sure if I will participate everyday with this one, so I am not going to make any promises (A.K.A.  Posting Daily in the month of November).

Today's challenge/inspiration was to use layers.

Cardigan: Gap
Dress: Modcloth
Skirt: Thrifted
Tights: ?
Boots: Khols
I loooooove this dress. I got it on Black Friday for a great deal at Modcloth. The only problem for me is that it is way too short. Layering it with a neutral skirt adds enough length to make me happy. I really like the lacy look, too. the pleated poppy blog

5 comments:

  1. I love this layering! The lace underneath that (adorable) dress works perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever with layering it with another skirt! The dress is absolutely adorable, but that added lacey touch definitely makes it gorgeous.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    -Pheobe
    pballoonjournal2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! That skirt under the dress is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun! I'm glad you're doing the challenge, too. I'm so terrible about starting blog projects and not finishing them, I know what you mean! But somehow I managed to get through the whole 21 Day Challenge, so 10 should be easy, right? :) Probably not!

    I love the layered skirts! You make me want to wear more lace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the lace peeking out underneath. You look so pretty and feminine!

    Kayla
    Freckles in April

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! If you have a particular question, you can always email me at rebekahbethany {at} gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...