Thursday, January 26, 2012

In which the Oxfords make a comeback

10 Day Challenge: Monochrome.

Matt thinks they look like clown shoes, haha. I still love them, but usually wear them when he is gone. He is gone right now, too.

Cardigan: Gap
Cami: Forever 21
Skirt: Thrifted
Shoes: Target

I have worn this cardigan for each outfit so far. I either have mad remixing skills, or I need to stop wearing it. This is also the skirt I layered from the first day. 

You should see the great lengths I have gone through to find a place with somewhat decent lighting to take pictures by myself with, The camera is literally being held up by nail clippers in the windowsill.

3 comments:

  1. :) I think you must love that Cardigan! :) nice... (and the shoes are great too!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have had it for a few years and never stop loving it.

      Delete
  2. That skirt is so pretty! Love the lace detail at the hem.

    Kayla
    Freckles in April

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! If you have a particular question, you can always email me at rebekahbethany {at} gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...