Friday, January 27, 2012

10 Day Challenge: Pattern mixing

Today's challenge was to mix patterns. I re-used my Modcloth top thus also making it a remix.

Cardigan: Peobles
Top/dress: Modcloth
Jeans: Aeropostale
Shoes: Burlington Coat Factory
So there you have it.

I think I am going to work on the Riassa this afternoon, perhaps. Daniel is sitting in his Bumbo, playing his piano. He is such a calm baby. I think he might calm me down more than I calm him. Except when he is hungry. Actually, that is nearly the only time he is ever very upset. I can't believe how easy he is. I just wish he would stop wanting to eat during the night. Mama's all night cafe is closing up shop. Well, not really, but it makes me feel good to say. From my memory, I haven't slept a full, uninterrupted eight hours in over six months. Gah.

12 comments:

  1. I love your mix of patterns and that dress/top is totally cute! :)

    Say :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Sigh of relief* Thank you! I was hoping that it worked, but I am no pro at mixing patterns.

      Delete
  2. fun; hang in there; it is hard not to get proper sleep;God is with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is amazing what you can adjust to! If I knew that I would go so many months with such disjointed sleep I would have thought I couldn't have done it. Praise God!

      Delete
  3. I've always wanted to mix floral with floral but haven't figured out how to... This is lovely! And thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Rebekah, what didn't work for you when you tried to follow my blog? Let me know and maybe I can fix it!

      Delete
  4. Fun mix of florals! I think it works because they have different scales, but similar color palettes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am obsessed with florals lately...so naturally I love this look on you! So pretty and romantic.
    And I like how it makes you feel better to say that "momma's cafe" is closed but deep down you know that is not an option. :-) Aw....I hope you get some sleep soon! :-)

    XO - Marion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I try to remind myself that one day I would do anything to have him so little again- just for a moment. It kind of takes the sting away from it being the middle of the night.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! If you have a particular question, you can always email me at rebekahbethany {at} gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...