Sunday, December 4, 2011

Another tea party

Today a few of my friends gathered to watch Lark Rise to Candleford.

I got to use my vintage set for the first time :)

 Of course, we had to do it nineteenth century English style and throw a tea party. Why oh, why, did we only start doing these our last year of all living near each other?

Katherine loved her little tea cup.

So far these have all been very small. We have been getting together since we started seminary, but have only done it with a proper tea twice. I really want to have a larger one and invite a lot of people. I think it would be grand.




I have been adding many more pictures to my Pinterest board. I thought I would {hopefully} brighten your day with some pretty pictures.
Source: flickr.com via Rebekah on Pinterest


Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! If you have a particular question, you can always email me at rebekahbethany {at} gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...