Sunday, November 6, 2011

Writing

Do you prefer writing with a pen or typing?

It depends on what I am writing. I generally prefer to type so that I can edit as much as I would like without having to rewrite everything. However, back in the day, I used to only be able to write if I was writing in a notebook. I actually found some of my old writings. (Though I do think this was typed.)



Leaves rustle gently in the eternal silence
That falls slowly over the fading trees echoing
In the blowing wind that floods over the valley

Snow falls from heaven mingling with
Dead leaves on the dark barren ground
Ravished by autumn’s cruel storms

My thoughts fall and fade as the snow
Cascades softly down as each new thought
Overtakes the other slowly dying.

I used to be still am pretty melodramatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! If you have a particular question, you can always email me at rebekahbethany {at} gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...