Sunday, November 6, 2011

Music

Ah, finally a prompt that I can get into.

Do you listen to music while you write? What song did you listen to today?


Unless I am TRYING to inspire myself by listening to something epic like an instrumental sound track or Romantic Era piano music, I generally get distracted by one or the other. I can listen to music while I write but I don't pay very much attention to it.

Now I can talk about my favorite band. *yay*. Ah, Coldplay. I listened to their new album today, specifically The Princess of China. I was shocked when I downloaded the track to find that it also features Rihanna. At first I thought it would ruin the song, but thy actually sound great together.

I'm not really sure if this post is super irrelevant, so I will make it better by posting a link to my newest Katherine video. She is singing and dancing to Matt singing the Star Spangled Banner. Teehee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! If you have a particular question, you can always email me at rebekahbethany {at} gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...