Thursday, November 3, 2011

Look out the NaBloPoMo Bandwagon is heading out- and I'm jumping on.

I've been needing something to help me get back into blogging after the move. I worked like an insane person and got the new place in order, but I don't feel that I have done anything blog worthy. Or if I did, I don't have pictures proof of it. At any rate, between being tired from working and suffering with a spotty internet, I have pretty much been AWOL from everything.

Any who, some lovely ladies I know are participating in the NaBloPoMo, which is a fancy acronym for National Blog Posting Month, hosted by Blog Her in which bloggers blog everyday for a month. I am (sigh) three days behind since this shin dig started on the first.

Here goes!

2 comments:

  1. Yea! I've been wanting to blog every day for a while now, but life took over. I am determined to do this :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! If you have a particular question, you can always email me at rebekahbethany {at} gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...