Wednesday, November 9, 2011

It's OK, I can explain

So, blogging everyday? Phhhhh. Sure. Oops. You see, I have been super busy and when I wasn't busy, Matt was using the computer to write a nine page Bible study. Then I fell on a toy car and broke both of my legs and all of my fingers. I am typing with a pencil in my mouth.

Maybe not all of that was true.

So, the prompt for Monday was asking how do I make time for family- ow do I balance work, children and marriage.

Work for me has been almost non-existent since Daniel was born. I had planned to work how I did with Katherine, but it was just not happening. The stress factor of two babies just made it too hard to be able to focus. It still is hard, but I really want to get going again. I am hoping that our bigger living space will help as well. Since Katherine has more playing room, she has needed me less.

Matt and I get most of our time together after the babies go to bed. We have them on the same sleeping schedule  so that helps a lot. Bedtime is between 7 and 8, so we have a lot of time left in the night. We haven't gone on a date in ages though. I miss that a lot. I really want us to go out sans babies together. Since Daniel is starting to establish a consistent sleeping pattern, I am hoping that will start happening.

And now for a new video of Daniel! I took him for his four month check-up. He is 15 lbs, 8 oz and is doing great!

I made fake sneezes to entertain him. They are pretty funny.


1 comment:

  1. lol I think Peter & I last went on a date...uh...when Dominic was a baby?! Well, we tried in KY right after Charlemagne was born & Mom & Sis watched the kids, but I cried the whole meal cause my fam was leaving to go back to PA & I was super stressed, so that sucked. But yeah. I miss dates too heh...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! If you have a particular question, you can always email me at rebekahbethany {at} gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...