Saturday, October 8, 2011

Tea organization

Scene: Friend visiting our house
Me: Would you like a cup of tea?
Friend: Sure.
Me: What kind? We have .... (forgets all because we have so many). Uh, why don't you just look. (Opens cabinet door)
Friend looks in cluttered cabinet, dismayed. Does not wish to rummage so chooses closest variety in sight.
Friend: Uh, I'll take this one.

Sound familiar? Well, for me it is common enough. I don't even know all of the tea that is in my cabinet. Upon looking at it this afternoon, I had this idea.


I simply cut out the front of each of the boxes (to identify the variety) and put in a plastic bag with the tea. This not only saves tons of space, but guests can now easily flip through my tea basket to make a selection. 

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! My tea is a big mess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for sharing your tip... I have done the same with my teas. I think I finally find a real good organized way of storing...
    Thanks thanks thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! If you have a particular question, you can always email me at rebekahbethany {at} gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...