Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Cheap cloth diapers (sort of)

I am a subscriber to Zullily deals. I am sure most of you are too. I have to admit, I usually ignore my daily deal email from them, but I actually looked at it today. If any of you are into all in one cloth diapers, you can get Fuzzibunz for 12.99 today. Personally, that is still pricey for me, but for all in ones it is a good price.


here

You can also get these cute pea-coats for girls. I wish I could find Katherine a well priced pea-coat in her size. These start at 4t.

29.99
23.99
I would recommend joining Zulilly as some very great deals do come through. They often have nursing and maternity clothes as well. I am not saying this just because I get credit if people sign up using my link; I genuinely like this company. If you want to join, you have to sign up first. It is a pain, but you only have to do it once.

3 comments:

  1. We had one from baby gap that was really cute. Sometimes you can find good deals there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. I am going there now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Zulily, but lately I've noticed that they tend to feature items that go from obscenely priced to still quite expensive but much less, haha. You're right though, for an all in one that isn't too bad.

    Love your blog; I'm your newest follower. Hope you'll check out my blog at http://herlittlemister.blogspot.com/

    Best,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! If you have a particular question, you can always email me at rebekahbethany {at} gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...