Friday, September 9, 2011

New netbook!

I am a happy person. My birthday present came in the mail yesterday. Matt got me a new netbook! In truth, we will both be using it, but hey, it is rocking awesome. We have been using a netbook for a couple of years and love it. We use it all of the time. Sadly, it seems to be slowly giving up on life. It is what allowed us to travel to visit family while I was working. Matt uses it for all of his notes at school. He can type nearly the whole lecture word for word. I hate him for that. (thinks back to pages of handwritten notes back in college).


And for the deal of the day, you can get 15% off your purchase at Shabby Apple with the code: Ivy.
  Dresses from Shabby Apple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! If you have a particular question, you can always email me at rebekahbethany {at} gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...