Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Modcloth happiness

I love Modcloth but can barely afford a pair of socks. I knew about their super sale that happens once in a while and have been waiting for it. I am in NY now and was just checking my email on my phone before bed last night. Little did I know the sale would start then! I am not going to lie, I crept in the room where Katherine was sleeping and used my friends' computer. I seriously scored on a couple of great dresses for $12.99 and $13.99.


They might be a little short for my taste, but I can easily lengthen them by layering- or wearing with leggings or something.


ModCloth.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! If you have a particular question, you can always email me at rebekahbethany {at} gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...