Saturday, September 17, 2011

Antique book covers


I thought I would share my collection of old books with pretty covers. I have been saving them for years. I only have a few, but I love them.

This is a family heirloom.
My dad gave this to me from a box of books he got at an auction
I once made the huge mistake of giving this to my cousin. She gave it back because she is too awesome for words.
Yep, it is an original. It belonged to my great aunt.
Another auction book from my dad. (He's the best)

That is it for now. I hope to find more over time. Right now my task is keeping Katherine from "giving them more character."

2 comments:

  1. What a neat idea for a post! I need to photograph some of mine too.

    (Wow! on the cookbook!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got it together and have a post automatically going out Thursday morning with some of my own favorites! Thanks for the neat idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! If you have a particular question, you can always email me at rebekahbethany {at} gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...