Sunday, September 4, 2011

21 Day Challenge: The last day!

Wow, I am glad I made it though the entire challenge without missing a day. It has been a great experience that I have definitely learned from. The last challenge was to make an outfit based on previous challenges.

Dress: vintage; shoes: Target; lace socks: Chinese Laundry
I wore my favorite vintage dress. I have been trying to date it and have no idea. If you have an idea, let me know. This was one of the items that I mended from a previous challenge.

I am wearing a flower in my hair.

I also brought back the menswear with my beloved Oxfords. (Matt insists they are clown shoes, haha).


I have enjoyed seeing everyone's posts. Thank you Kayla for this fun event! 


I am also posting this outfit at Momma Go Round- it is a great blog to check out.

Momma Go Round the pleated poppy blog

6 comments:

  1. I love it with the oxfords! Bonus point for sure. You look darling, as always. AND since you participated every single day you get 5 extra points. Bravo!

    Kayla
    Freckles in April

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those oxfords are adorable, and they work so well with the vintage dress!

    14 Shades Of Grey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit, a belt or cardigan can always be added to anything to add a different look, especially with dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the look comes off as very 1940s, but I couldn't swear that's the era of the dress. You look lovely in this! Sweet vintage looks suit you to a T. Fantastic job participating every day. I'm amazed you pulled it off with your two babies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was thinking the same thing as Sarah...the ensemble as a whole definitely looks very 1940s, which has always seemed to me such a classy time for fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! I think it looks like the 40's too. However, other things in regards to its construction suggest the 70's, so I am stumped.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! If you have a particular question, you can always email me at rebekahbethany {at} gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...