Tuesday, August 16, 2011

21 Day Challenge: Day Two

Well, I don't think this photo is going to win me any awards. I should have waited for my husband to come home, but I was impatient and this could be covered in baby puke at any time, lol. So, here it is:

Top (dress) Burlington Coat factory; skirt: I forgot; belt: Burlington Coat Factory; shoes: thrifted 
Today's prompt was to tuck something in. This is still relatively new to me. I just started doing this a couple of weeks ago when I realized I could stretch my wardrobe a lot farther by doing it. What you see here is a maternity dress tucked into a skirt with a belt. I think it looks a little weird (would like your opinion) but, of course, I could just blame it on the photo, lol. After looking at the other gorgeous entries, I think I am going to have to try harder over the next few days- at least take a more creative picture/pose!

21 Day Challenge

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I would not have guessed that's a dress. That is a good idea for wardrobe stretching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire your creativity. Making the dress work as a top is genius! I like that you've belted it, too. And don't worry...lots of us are struggling with the posing. We'll get it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great idea. I don't normally tuck things in but will have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! If you have a particular question, you can always email me at rebekahbethany {at} gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...