Thursday, August 25, 2011

21 Day Challenge: Day Ten

Closet Orphans

Today's challenge was to use something that you haven't in a loooong time. This was easy. I have been pregnant for just short of the past two years, haha. No, in the spirit of the challenge I found something that even before I was pregnant I wasn't wearing. I actually used a shirt and a skirt that I haven't worn together in forever. I used to couple these things, but I stopped liking the look, thus abandoning both of them. I decided to try to give them both a new look: belt them. I was pretty happy with the new look with the belt that I wouldn't feel weird about wearing this in the future.

Ignore the awkward crease in the skirt to make it look like horrible shorts. I found this out too late. It is a skirt, I promise.
I would like to say where I purchased these things but it has been so many years I have forgotten. The cami is from Forever 21, the belt from Peobles and the shoes were recently thrifted.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty colors. Nice thinking to use the belt to give an old outfit a new look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that a belt can change the look of any outfit, looks cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I was kind of wondering if those were shorts. SO relieved it's a skirt. Pretty colors!

    Kayla
    Freckles in April

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! If you have a particular question, you can always email me at rebekahbethany {at} gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...