Monday, August 15, 2011

21 Day Challenge: Day One

Today's prompt was to remix something. Well, what do you know but we went to Syracuse, NY to help out at the parish on Sunday. However, we unexpectedly ended up staying that night at a hotel so Matt could help the priest that night and the next morning for Dormition. Since this was unexpected, I only had the clothes I was wearing and an extra cardigan in my bag. Instant remix!

Cardigan: Forever 21, Dress: Burlington Coat Factory, Shoes: The Shoe Depot

This was after I got home. What you don't see is that Katherine peed all over my lap (diaper leaked) just before we left Syracuse. By that point, my dress also had coffee stains.

As a side note, yes, it is possible to stay at a hotel on a whim with two babies. I had an extra outfit/s for each of them in case of emergencies. Boy, it was a good thing I did because, in addition to my lap, they each had another diaper leakage problem.

21 Day Challenge

Momma Go Round

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful way to choose your remix item! The colors in your skirt are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a pretty outfit. Cropped cardigans are so great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! If you have a particular question, you can always email me at rebekahbethany {at} gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...