Thursday, August 18, 2011

21 Day Challenge: Day Four

Color Blocking

This is pretty much all that I wear. I like solid colors. I probably wear then in a boring way though. I am glad that I decided to try this challenge because it has helped me to realize I am not a fashionista.

Shirt: Target; Skirt: made by me

Ha! You may notice that my shirt is STAINED. Well, as I said in a previous post that my clothes are 24/7 in risk of being soiled by babies. This one, however, I did not expect: blood. Yes, a few minutes before the picture, Katherine basically spit blood all over me. I felt so badly for her. She bit her tongue pretty hard. She is ok, but my shirt needs a cold wash.

And now, a final moment from Katherine:

This was recorded yesterday.

1 comment:

  1. Your link on the challenge page didn't work for me. I'm trying to catch up on my feed reader now.

    How great that you made your skirt! I don't have babies, but I manage to stain my clothes all on my own. Cooking oil is the biggest culprit. Blood is not unheard of though. Glad Katherine is ok.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! If you have a particular question, you can always email me at rebekahbethany {at} gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...