Saturday, August 20, 2011

21 Day Challenge: Day Five

Belts
I am late for posting this because Matt and I were visiting friends and family in NY yesterday, but ended up unexpectedly staying last night at my parents. I wore my outfit and took pictures, but no more. Well, here it is.
Shirt: gift; skirt: J Crew; belt: ?


This was taken at a friend's house. She wasn't there, haha. Her landscaped gardens should be in a magazine. Just so you know, this outfit was spit up upon. Most of my outfits from the challenge have had something.



Momma Go Round

2 comments:

  1. LOL! I think that's awesome that you borrowed her atmosphere for your photo.

    So what challenge are youi doing? I will have to poke around here a bit 'til I find out. I love clothing challenges and am about to start one, myself, on Thursday.

    I followed you here from Real Momma, Real Style.
    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely photo...and place!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! If you have a particular question, you can always email me at rebekahbethany {at} gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...