Monday, July 4, 2011

Ten days overdue and tea parties

Ten days. You could look at this with misery as I am apt to do. However, it is also:

Ten days of sleeping though the night.
Ten days of taking care of one baby.
Ten days of being able to nap.
Ten days of quiet.

You would think that after a list like that I would be jumping for joy and not depressed that I have been having consistent contractions since yesterday afternoon that seem to be doing nothing. I don't think I would be so bothered if it were not for the threat of being induced by Friday.

So that is the update!

I do have some happy business to report: This is actually old news because I got the set awhile ago. However, this is the first time I have posted a picture.


Tralalalala

A very sweet woman from our home parish gave me a vintage set of tea cups, saucers and plates to serve eight. AHHHHH! So awesome! I can't wait to have a tea party.


Here is a closer look of the design in the cup.
I really want to plan a genuine tea party with the works in our back garden after the morning glories bloom (if they ever do- they have been replanted twice now).




Here are some inspirational pictures from Pinterest!





4 comments:

  1. Praying that you naturally go into labor before friday! and have a smooth labor and delivery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very pretty tea set. And oh my, I can only imagine how uncomfortable it is to be ten days overdue, but God grant you a safe and speedy delivery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope given the silence on your end that we have baby! Prayers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! If you have a particular question, you can always email me at rebekahbethany {at} gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...