Saturday, July 2, 2011

Birthday photos

Katherine's first birthday was a lot of fun.

To start with, we gave her a present (baby doll) in the morning before her nap. I thought that she might like a doll since there is going to be a newborn in the house and she loves imitating.

After her nap and lunch I broke out her other gift. It was a doll stroller. She loved sitting on the box. She ripped the paper and sat on the box for a long time before getting bored.

After dinner, we gave her a birthday cupcake. Yep, I didn't bake it. I did walk to the bakery though. :)

She politely picked at it for about ten minutes.

As you can see, she did get to making a mess. By this point she had shoved frosting up her nose and was unhappy.

She has been having a lot of fun with her toys.

This post has been shared. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! She is so adorable!

    Happy Birthday, Katherine! Many years :)

    We have the same exact stroller, and my daughter got it for her first birthday as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! If you have a particular question, you can always email me at rebekahbethany {at} gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...