Tuesday, June 14, 2011

In the dark and pouring rain...

I feel great about myself. I decided to drive to the supermarket to get some tea that my midwife recommended. It was pretty dark (9pm) and in the rain. Did that stop me from raiding my next door neighbor's trash at the curb? Nay. I would like it to be known that I don't go through trash cans, BUT there was a lovely green lawn chair set sitting right there. So I took them to our side of the house and got completely drenched doing it.

I am so excited about it! If only they also left a table...

6 comments:

  1. I love finding free things on the curb! Just yesterday I picked up a working (though vintage looking) drill. Yay!
    I wanted to thank you for your sweet comments on my blog! :) Unfortunately you didn't have an email-address linked to your profile, so this post is kinda long.. ;)
    Have a wonderful day!
    xoxo from Germany,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're brave-I have to trash hop at least a few blocks away for fear of the neighbors calling me on it!

    Fun blog! Thanks for stopping by mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One man's trash is another [wo]man's treasure! :) Don't ya love free "junk" lol!

    I'm a new follower from the Sit & Relax Weekend Hop! Have a great week:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you had to get drenched. Great find!
    Following you via Sit and Relax Weekend Hop.
    I am your newest GFC follower. I you get the chance stop by and visit my blogs.

    http://itsabouttimemamaw.blogspot.com/
    http://itstimetoreadmamaw.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for commenting! You're welcome to follow along!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! If you have a particular question, you can always email me at rebekahbethany {at} gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...