Tuesday, June 21, 2011

50 Followers! Featured Pattern! Woot! Woot!



Wow- I remember the days I was so happy from seeing ten blog views per day- three even felt like an achievement.so, as you can imagine, I am pretty happy about fifty followers. Thank you all so much for reading my posts! I love writing and sharing ideas so much. It so so much nicer to do that and know the posts are being read!

Also, other good news: I have had barely any incidents of flower thieving! I have been wanting to dry my hydrangeas and, after reading a great blog post on how to do it last night, I clipped some this morning. So far about half of my drying attempts have been failures, but what is there to lose?


Even more good news is that my ruffle skirt tutorial was just published  at All Free Sewing. If you have not checked out All Free Sewing, you should. It is a great resource for loads of (you guessed it!) free patterns.

I would like to add my son's birth as another "Happy Day" item, but he has not decided to make his appearance yet. I have been doing tons of reading about natural birthing and feel a lot more empowered than with Katherine's birth. Her birth was sort of  not really natural- it was first stalled by medicine, then induced. Because of being induced, as much as I wanted to be free of meds, I was a sucker for all of them- even the epidural. To top it all off, by that point her head was to big and was almost an emergency Cesarean after a long, long, long second stage.

In contrast, I had an ultrasound this week and found that the little man's head is about 5 or 6 inches (or cm- I forget how they measure) smaller than Katherine's. Glory Hallelujah. I really hope to have a free birth this time. I really really really wish it could be a home birth, but it isn't, so I have to deal. I have a great midwife at the hospital though, so that makes a huge difference.

He is due Friday, so we will see what happens!

3 comments:

  1. As your 50th follower, congratulations! (c; I suddenly realized I had never actually clicked that button. Oopsie.

    Prayers as you get closer to labor! I hope you are able to do it the way you want to and safely too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm, baby yet? Good Luck!!! Thanks for stopping by the S&R weekend hop. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! If you have a particular question, you can always email me at rebekahbethany {at} gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...