Monday, May 9, 2011

What I/we wore Sunday on Monday (Maternity Fashion)


I have been meaning to post more maternity fashion, Not that I am a fashonista myself, but I thought it might be give other mamas some ideas.

"Flapper-ish"

Me:
Cardigan- Forever 21
Lacy top- Target (This is not a maternity shirt)
Lacy skirt- Thirfted
Cami: Forever 21
Old shoes that I hope you don't pay too much attention to: The Shoe Depot
Long necklace: Burlington Coat Factory

Katherine
Cardigan:- Sorry, but it is  gift from our family in Belgium, so I can't tell you where to go <3
Dress: Gift
Leggings: Osh Kosh B'gosh
Shoes: Are actually socks that are a gift.

Since most of these things are gifts, old sales or thrifted, this post isn't much of a help, but it was fun for me to make.

However, this might be great for you. You can't see my hair very well in this picture (which is probably good), but it was made from this tutorial from Casey's Elegant Musings. She has an amazing site filled with lots of fun vintage ideas. This is an Edwardian/Victorian inspired braided updo. It is incredibly easy to do.

3 comments:

  1. She's adorable! Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    The How To Mommy
    http://www.thehowtomommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the outfit!! love all the lace :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great and I love the outfit!

    I'm a new follower from the Friday Blog Frog Hop!
    Please stop on by and follow me at http://www.mommydigger.com and say hello :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! If you have a particular question, you can always email me at rebekahbethany {at} gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...